Tuesday, March 31, 2009


Welcome to the Well-Seasoned Challenge review site. Please leave a link to your review (not your blog) in the Mr. Linky. If you do not have a blog, and would would like to post your reviews here, pop me an email -- mmfbooks AT gmail.com -- and I'll get you access to this site.

If you need a refresher on the guidelines, click here.

Enjoy!

As you finish up, be sure to put a link to your final book or wrap up post (or just leave a comment with the three books you've read) in the post here. Thanks so much for participating!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Melissa, my link to 'Chocolat' is up. Should have done that way earlier but i gues better late than never :-)

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Melissa,
Can you delete my link on #57? I made a mistake and hopefully my next two attempts worked properly. Let me know if I need to do anything else. Thanks for letting me jump in at the last minute.

Unknown said...

My last review for this challenge is up. I really enjoyed this one.

Anonymous said...

I've finished! :)
My Life in France - Julia Child
Low Country - Anne Rivers Siddons
The Matchmaker of Perigord - Julia Stuart

Thanks for hosting such a fun challenge!